Requirements to Join:
- Active/Guard/Reserve/Retired/Separated member of the U.S. Armed Forces
- DD Form 214 and have served 181 days or more in an Active Duty status
- Military ID or proof of status
- Eligibility for full Veterans Benefits
- Received an Honorable Discharge
- Have a valid Motorcycle Operator's License
- Own a 750CC motorcycle or larger
- Active participation in the club
- The process of becoming a member has two phases: Prospect and Probate
- During the Prospect phase an individual will go on runs and attend portions of meetings with the club as a Guest. This gives the prospect a chance to evaluate his desire to belong to this Brotherhood, and to allow the club members to evaluate the Prospect's basic personality and compatibility.
- The Probate phase is longer and gives the Probate the opportunity to learn the proper conduct of a member in an MC. It affords the membership the opportunity to evaluate the probate as an individual they will be proud to label as and depend upon as a Brother. During this time the Probate is under the direct supervision of an experienced member whenever wearing the club rockers.
Copyright   U.S. Military Vets MC - Augusta   2006-2018